EXTRA SUPER P FORCE (1X4 tablets)
Consisting of Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine, Extra Super P-Force is the new hybrid treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation on the market for men in a number of countries.
Patients taking the optimal dose of this drug can achieve a healthy and lengthier erection during sexual activity. Patients can expect the effects of the treatment to last 4-6 hours.
The first active ingredient Sildenfil Citrate is a PDE5 inhibitor that enables vasodilatation. In short, the drug dilates the blood vessels in the penile body, enabling a stronger blood flow to genitals for a healthy erection to take place.
The second active ingredient Dapoxetine is a type of (SSRI) serotonin reuptake inhibitor, the only drug that has received regulatory approval for treating premature ejaculation.
To make the most out of your treatment, please read the information below carefully.
Precautions For Use
- The safe tested dose is 100mg within a 24-hour period. The medication takes effect 1 hour after intake, though these may start becoming apparent after 45 minutes. Maximum effective of the treatment is 4 – 6 hours.
- Always consume these tablets with a glassful of water.
- Avoid heavy or fatty meals before taking the medicine.
- Steer clear of alcoholic beverages. Alcohol will diminish the performance enhancing effects of this medicine.
- Avoid overdosing; it can lead to drowsiness, dizziness, poor judgment, and low self-awareness.
How does Viagra works
Viagra works by relaxing the blood vessels of the penis, this allows then more blood to be able to into it which causes an erection but only if you are sexually aroused. Once you have finished sex, as normal your erection will go filter away. It will help with Making your penis hard enough to be able to have sex, It will enable you to maintain a sufficient level of erection during sex.
Things Viagra can’t do
It generally may not help If you do not have erectile dysfunction symptoms, give you an instant erection, Give you an erection that lasts through the night, Make your own personal desire for sex any extra improvements
The most common side effects that affect more than 1 in 10 people are headaches. These can commonly also include symptoms such as blurred vision, dizziness, colour tinge to vision and other such temporary symptoms.
More severe cases which are less common can include symptoms such as high blood pressure and low pressure from excessive use, acid reflux, muscle pain, irregular heartbeat, dilation of the pupil of the eye and other such temporary symptoms.
When you need it the best way to take Viagra is to make sure you are sexually stimulated first in order to make sure it will work for you. Make sure you don’t rush it as it will generally take between 30-60 minutes to kick in but it is also possible to take it up to 4 hours before sex.
Further if you take Viagra before food then it will take effect a lot quicker than if you have just had a heavy meal, in which case it will take slightly longer to start. Tips on safe use are don’t take with grapefruit juice or even grapefruit as it can have an effect on how it works. If you take alcohol this too can also inhibit ercetion ability. So if you want the best use and benefit from Viagra try not to over indulge in alcohol prior to having sex.
- May occasionally induce dizziness and lightheadedness, patients are advised to steer clear of driving or any similar activities that require focused attention. Ignoring this advice can put you in harm’s way.
- Patients going through treatment or surgery for any of the following medical conditions should consult their physician before taking.
- Cardiovascular diseases (including aortic and idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, and ventricular outflow obstruction, stroke, heart attack, and serious arrhythmia)
- Coronary artery diseases that cause unstable angina
- Blood Pressure diseases (such as hypertension (BP >170/110)/hypotension (BP <90/50) and impaired blood pressure)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease that involves breakdown of cells in the retina)
- Sickle cell Anemia or other anaemias
Use is prohibited for people who are:
- Organ donor recipients
- Suffering from depression
- Susceptible to risks of contraindications
Patients on following types of medicines should NOT ingest this medicine
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate
- Medicines for organ donation
- Oral Azole antifungal medicines
- SSRI, SNRI, Lithium & Trycyclic anti-depressants
- MAOI Anti-depressants
- Other serotonin-improving medicines such as L-Tryptophans, Linezolid, Triptans, Tramadol, St John’s Wort
- CYP3A4 inhibitors
It is advised to wait 14 days after discontinuing the above medicines before taking this medicine. It is also advices to stop taking this medication at least 7 days before starting administering the above medicines.