CENFORCE 150 mg (1X10 Tablets) £15
Cenforce 150mg is effective in addressing the issue of erectile dysfunction, in which improper penile erection prevents satisfactory sexual intercourse. Generic Sildenafil Citrate, the primary active constituent in these tablets, increases the level of cGMP in the body by affecting phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes. This in turn causes the muscles in the male penile organ to dilate, thus upsurging the flow blood towards it and enabling a hard erection.
Cenforce has successfully proven to provide treatment for declining sexual potency, and is available to all at a low rate.
The optimal dose of Cenforce to treat erectile dysfunction is 150mg strength.
Precautions For Use
- Avoid the use of Cenforce 150mg tablets if you are allergic to Sildenafil citrate.
- Administering Cenforce 150mg tablets is prohibited for patients with heart disorders, including high blood pressure.
- In case you have any kidney or liver disorders, take care in consumption on Cenforce 150mg tablets.
- If you underwent surgery for a thyroid gland surgery, do not use Cenforce 150mg tablets till six months after surgery.
Possible side effects of consuming Cenforce 150mg tablets include swelling of limbs, nausea, ringing in ears, blurred vision and painful erection.
Recommended Safety Measures
- Avoid consuming alcohol and tobacco while you are relying on Cenforce 150mg tablets for treatment, as such products may hinder drug activity.
- The use of any nitrate derivatives with these tablets is also barred.
- Consuming Cenforce is NOT allowed for males less than 18 years of age.
- It’s also recommended that you avoid ingesting grapefruit or any forms of grapefruit while using Cenforce.
- Cenforce may induce dizziness and drowsiness, or impair your ability to think, so it is advised that you avoid driving until you understand your body’s response to the drug’s treatment.